top of page
  • Writer's pictureCindi

Mushrooms Out Back

Updated: Dec 28, 2019

This year there were quite a few mushrooms scattered about the property. Some were large and some were small. They were a lot of fun to photograph.

But mushrooms are not good for our dogs. They are poisonous and can kill. I remember my dog Lilah when she was a pup had eaten one and I didn't know it until later that day when she started foaming at the mouth. I was getting scared and concerned. She did vomit and I saw some mushrooms. I immediately called my vet and they told me she should come in. I took x rays and found that there wasn't any more in her. Thank god for that! She was feeling better by the end of the day. From that point on I carefully watch her so she doesn't eat another mushroom.

Mushrooms are for people not for dogs....enjoy your mushrooms.

Stay in touch!

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page